WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and recover visitors information, and also to offer a proper web performance.
The use of these devices allows Web servers to remember some data related to the user, its preferences of visited pages, name and password, products of interest, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
As per EU directive, cookies requiring informed consent by the user are analytical cookies, advertising and affiliate cookies, being except the ones of technical profile and the necessary for the correct functioning of the website or for providing services requested on purpose by the user.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES EXIST?
As per purpose:
- Technical and functional cookies: these are the ones allowing the user to navigate through a web page, platform or app and the use of different options or services within them, f.i. traffic controlling and data communication, session identification, accessing to restricted areas, reminding the parts of a request, doing the purchasing process of a request, subscribe or participate in an event, using security elements during the navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social media. They include custom cookies, the ones allowing the user to access to the service with some general features predefined as per different criteria within the user terminal, f.i. language, type of browser, local configuration from where accessing to the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these are the ones allowing their responsible, the tracking and analysis of user behaviour of the website they are linked to. The information received through this type of cookies is used for measuring website, platform or app's activity and for navigation user profiles creation, with the purpose of improving it.
- Advertising cookies: these are the ones allowing management, of the more effective possible way, of advertising spaces the editor might have included on a web page, app or platform from where providing requested service based on criteria such as edited content or frequency of the adverts shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they pick up information about preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) for allowing the management, of the more effective possible way, of advertising spaces the editor might have included on a web page, app or platform from where providing requested service. More info at: http://www.lssi.gob.es/Paginas/politica-cookies.aspx y Guía sobre el uso de las cookies de la AEPD.
- Social cookies: are the ones settled by social media platforms on the services for allowing sharing content with friends and webs. Social media platforms have the capacity of tracing out on-line activity out of the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen on other visited services.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow to follow up visits providing from other webs, which the web site establish an affiliate contract with (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store coded information for avoiding vulnerability of the data collected from third-party malicious attacks. They are used only in HTTPS connections.
As per property:
- First-party cookies: these are the ones sent to the user terminal from a device or domain managed by the editor itself and from where the service required by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are the ones sent to the user terminal from a device or domain not managed by the editor, but by another entity whose treating data are obtained through the cookies.
As per conservation length:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to get and store data while the user access a web site.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookies where data remain stored on the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a defined period of time by cookies' responsible, that can go from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
RAFAEL MÁRQUEZ MORO Y CÍA, S.A. is the Responsible of personal data treatment of the Interested party and informs that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th of 2016 (GDPR), therefore it is facilitated the following treatment information:
- Treatment purpose: as per the specifications at cookies section used by this website.
- Treatment legitimization: for the legitimate interest of the Responsible: technical cookies and by consent of the Interest party: technical cookies, behavioural and advertising cookies.
- Data retention criteria: as per the specifications at cookies section used by this website.
- Data communication: no data will be communicated to Third-party, with the exception of cookies property of Third-party o by legal obligation.
- Rights assisting the Interested party:
- Right to withdraw the consent at any moment.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of data and the limitation or opposition at their treatment.
- Right to present a claim to the competent control authorities (www.aepd.es) if considered the treatment is not following present regulations.
Contact data for exercising the rights: C/ Del Sol, 22 08980 Sant Feliu Llobregat (Barcelona) - Tel.: +34 (93) 666.03.25 - Fax: +34 (93) 666.11.17 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Technical||First-party||Contains the session identifier||When closing browser||Session|
|_ga||Analytical||Google Analytics||Sets up the control function of unique visit. First time a user enters a website this cookie will be installed though a browser. When the user returns to the site using the same browser, the cookie will consider it is the same user. Only when changing browser it will be considered another user||2 years||Persistent|
|_gat||Analytical||Google Analytics||Used for limiting speed's petition - limiting data picking up of high traffic websites||10 minutes||Session|
|_gid||Analytical||Google Analytics||Used for differentiate the users||24 hours||Session|
|_utma||Analytical||Google Analytics||Register the date of the first and last time the user visited the website||2 years||Persistent|
|_utmb||Analytical||Google Analytics||Register the arrival time to the website||30 minutes||Session|
|_utmc||Analytical||Google Analytics||Used for the interoperability with tracking code urchin.js||1 year||Session|
|_utmt||Analytical||Google Analytics||Process the type of request by the user||At ending session||Session|
|_utmv||Analytical||Google Analytics||Segments demographical data||At ending session||Session|
|_utmz||Analytical||Google Analytics||Stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user did get the website||6 months||Persistent|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT FOR INSTALLING COOKIES - HOW TO ELIMINATE COOKIES FROM BROWSER
1. Select Tools icon
2. Click at Configuration.
3. Click at Show Advanced Options.
4. At section "Privacy" click at Content Configuration.
• Eliminate cookies: Click at All cookies and website data…
• Do not allow to store cookies.
5. Click at Delete navigational data (empty Caché).
6. Close and reconnect the browser.
For further information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools| Internet Options.
2. Click at General token.
3. At section "Explorer history", click at Delete history of exploration when closing.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click at Delete.
7. Click at Accept.
8. Close and reconnect the browser.
For further information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
1. Select Firefox | History | Clean recent history.
2. By "Details", click at the arrow down.
3. Select verification gaps: Cookies, Caché, Initial sections active.
4. Using "Time period for erasing" at drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click at Erase now.
6. Close and reconnect the browser.
You can accept or refuse the cookies individually at Firefox Preferences, at section History available at Tools > Options > Privacy.
For further information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari. Version 5.1
1. Select icon Safari / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following verification gaps: Erase history, Delete all data of the web site.
3. Click at Re-establish.
4. Close and reconnect the browser.
For further information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
Cookies options control the way Opera manage them, therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For further information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Check documentation of the browser installed.